DISCOVER THE ART OF THE FRENCH COOKING
In France, the art of living is first and foremost about eating well. Pastries, baked goods, traditional recipes, exceptional wines and culinary curiosities: each region has its own specialities. Thanks to its diversity that French cuisine has been listed as a unesco World Heritage Site. Thanks to our cookery and patisserie classes, discover all the secrets of the great Chefs and master the art of French cuisine like no one else!
Privatize a cooking class with a Chef
• With your family, your friends or colleagues, book your cooking class and discover the secrets of French cuisine and patisserie.
• Join our workshops in the heart of Paris, in the Bastille, Beaubourg or Batignolles districts, and learn French while you cook!
• Macarons, bistronomic menus, viennoiseries... We'll show you the Chef's techniques.
OUR BEST SELLERS
Definitely THE jewel cake for years, everything is perfect! The Parisian macaroon has become a must-have delicacy among the great pastry houses. Smooth, crunchy cookie, creamy, melt-in-the-mouth ganache. Learn how to make it perfectly!
Back from the market
What would Paris be without its many markets? Stroll the aisles of the Bastille or Batignolles organic markets alongside a chef, then prepare a delicious seasonal menu together in one of our workshops.
Join our Pastry Chef in a workshop to discover the basics of puff pastry, which is used to make almost all viennoiseries: Croissants, Pains au chocolat, Pains aux raisins
Organize your team building with us
• Strengthen team cohesion and improve communication thanks to Team Building : a collective experience based on cooperation that's different from an escape game or sports activity.
• Raise employees' awareness of eco-responsible practices and the benefits of homemade food.
• Open up to others and to cultural diversity through workshops on world cuisines.
• Develop creativity and collective innovation through playful activities.
Our Family Cooking Classes
▪ Whether you're cooking or baking, gourmandise, sharing and know-how are the order of the day for this family highlight.
▪ Like a brigade, cooperate to make your lunch, snack or dinner.
▪ À la carte? You'll be able to choose from a range of menus made with locally sourced, seasonal produce.
▪ Who will be the next best pastry chef or masterchef? Teens will have a blast in the kitchen, learn about cake design and learn that fast food can rhyme with good.
▪ For a birthday, a rally, or to enjoy a good time with friends, the cooking workshops will delight the most curious and gourmet!
- An expertise of more than 15 years in culinary events
- A dedicated project manager who adapts to the company's problems
- 10 kitchens that can be privatized and all equipped in a cocooning environment just like at home
- A brigade of more than 60 passionate Chefs and experts in various specialties
- We are a mission-led company. Our aim is to share with our customers vertuous practices.
- Certified Ecotable (label promoting restaurants with eco-responsible practices)
- Organic and local seasonal products, carefully selected
- Events with a positive impact on the environment and the well-being of employees
"A REWARDING COOKING CLASS...
...Thanks to Guillaume for all his tips and tricks. The chef took the time to explain and show you all the steps involved in making the different pastries. I highly recommend this workshop!"
...An intensive course to learn croissant and brioche dough, and above all how to shape croissants, pains au chocolat, pain au raisin and brioches. The best of French bakery!
SUPERB FIRST EXPERIENCE...
...Top menu that you can reproduce at home, great tips and a dynamic chef!
I had a great time, I recommend this cooking class :)
In Paris or Lyon, in the place of your choice
You have a question or need a quote ?
Julie, our Events Manager, will be delighted to discuss your project with you.